This Seahawk is taking flight. Next stop: Munich. Say “Guten Morgen” to football in Germany with the officially licensed DK Metcalf Seattle Seahawks 2022 International Game Bobblehead.
- Portrays Metcalf wearing his gameday uniform in an action pose, ready to get in the game
- Thematic Munich backdrop to bring some international flair to your collection
- 2022 NFL Munich Game logo display on backdrop so you can celebrate the big game
- German and American flag accents on backdrop for even more global goodness
- Team logo display on top of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Text display on front of base commemorating the Seattle Seahawks-Tampa Bay Buccaneers game in Munich so you’ll never forget the game across the pond
- Field-textured top of base
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Height: Approximately 8 in., base included
- NOTE: In order to get this bobble to as many fans as possible, we have a strict limit of two (2) of these items per person. If we find this limit is being abused, we reserve the right to cancel and refund your order. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Due to its limited nature, sales and discounts are not applicable to this item. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- The product(s) you receive might vary slightly in appearance from the product’s image on our website due to the nature of your product(s) being handmade.
- Please understand that all handmade items, by nature, may have imperfections. Although we are thorough, there can be inconsistencies based on the creative nature, and it is possible that one item may look a little different from the next.
- Our items may have natural and unique imperfections.
- Any item you purchase is one of a kind. There are no two items that are exactly the same.
- Not a toy
- Edition Size: 222
- Individually numbered
- Officially licensed by the National Football League
Get in Line. Get the goods.
Create or sign in to your free FOCO Member account for a chance to buy this product the moment it’s released.